Here are the most recent release notes, organized by major release and release date:
- Fixed compilation for recent versions of GCC/Clang/AppleClang (#356)
- Fixed handling of Null values and Nothing type (#356)
- Fixed DateTime type as String issues (#356)
- Implemented parametrized early connection/credential error detection (#356)
- Implemented parametrized big integer types handling as strings (#356)
- Various lesser fixes for ClickHouse ODBC-based Tableau connector
WARNING: Before upgrading to a new version of the driver, make sure you read the release notes of all intermediate versions!
Return to the top.