Altinity Stable for ClickHouse 22.3.12
Details of the Altinity Stable 22.3.12
Based on upstream/v184.108.40.206-lts
Changes Compared to Community Build v220.127.116.11-lts
- Fix for exponential time decaying window functions. Now respecting boundaries of the window #36944 by @excitoon (via #164)
- Fixes for objects removal in S3ObjectStorage #37882 by @excitoon (via #164)
- Fixed Unknown identifier (aggregate-function) exception #39762 by @quickhouse (via #189)
- Fixed point of origin for exponential decay window functions #39593 by @quickhouse (via #190)
- Fix unused unknown columns introduced by WITH statement #39131 by @amosbird
- Fix memory leak while pushing to MVs w/o query context (from Kafka/…) by @azat
- Optimized processing of ORDER BY in window functions #34632 by @excitoon (via #164)
- Support batch_delete capability for GCS #37659 by @frew (via #164)
- Add support for extended (chunked) arrays for Parquet format #40485 by @arthurpassos
- Build/Testing/Packaging Improvement: Allow Github workflows to run on Altinity’s infrastructure
Changes in upstream from
- Fix clickhouse-server doinst.sh. #40681 by @Felixoid.
- fix heap buffer overflow by limiting http chunk size. #40292 by @CheSema.
- Fix possible segfault in CapnProto input format’. #40241 by @Avogar.
- Fix insufficient argument check for encryption functions’. #40194 by @alexey-milovidov.
- Fix HashMethodOneNumber with const column. #40020 by @canhld94.
- Fix seeking while reading from encrypted disk. #39687 by @vitlibar.
- Fix number of threads for pushing to views’. #39253 by @azat.
- collectFilesToSkip() in MutateTask now supports new index file extension .idx2 for MinMax. #40122 by @robot-ch-test-poll2.
- Clean out clickhouse-server.service from /etc. #39323 by @Felixoid.
- Tested binaries: https://builds.altinity.cloud/
- Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/altinity/clickhouse-server
- Brew: https://github.com/Altinity/homebrew-clickhouse
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.10.07: Update styling and release table