Altinity Stable for ClickHouse 21.8.11
Details of the Altinity Stable 21.8.11
ClickHouse release v188.8.131.52-altinitystable FIXME as compared to v184.108.40.206-altinitystable
CompiledExpressionCachelimit elements size using
compiled_expression_cache_elements_sizesetting. #30667 (Maksim Kita).
- Made query which fetched table structure for PostgreSQL database more reliable. #30477 (Kseniia Sumarokova).
Bug Fixes (user-visible misbehaviour in official stable or prestable release)
StorageMergewith aliases and where (it did not work before at all). Closes #28802. #31044 (Kseniia Sumarokova).
Querywith quoted identifiers. This allows to have spaces in json path. Closes #30971. #31003 (Kseniia Sumarokova).
formatRowfunction with not row formats led to segfault. Don’t allow to use this function with such formats (because it doesn’t make sense). #31001 (Kruglov Pavel).
max_partition_size_to_dropcheck in case of
ATTACH PARTITION ... FROMand
MOVE PARTITION ...#30995 (Amr Alaa).
- Fixed set index not used in
AND/ORexpressions when there are more than two operands. This fixes #30416 . #30887 (Amos Bird).
- Fixed ambiguity when extracting auxiliary ZooKeeper name from ZooKeeper path in
ReplicatedMergeTree. Previously server might fail to start with
Unknown auxiliary ZooKeeper nameif ZooKeeper path contains a colon. Fixes #29052. Also it was allowed to specify ZooKeeper path that does not start with slash, but now it’s deprecated and creation of new tables with such path is not allowed. Slashes and colons in auxiliary ZooKeeper names are not allowed too. #30822 (tavplubix).
- Fixed a race condition between
REPLACE/MOVE PARTITIONand background merge in non-replicated
MergeTreethat might cause a part of moved/replaced data to remain in partition. Fixes #29327. #30717 (tavplubix).
WHEREin case of always true
PREWHERE. #30668 (Azat Khuzhin).
- Functions for case-insensitive search in UTF8 strings like
countSubstringsCaseInsensitiveUTF8might find substrings that actually does not match is fixed. #30663 (tavplubix).
- Limit push down optimization could cause a error
Cannot find column. Fixes #30438. #30562 (Nikolai Kochetov).
- Fixed exception handling in
parallel_view_processing. This resolves issues / prevents crashes in some rare corner cases when that feature is enabled and exception (like
Memory limit exceeded ...) happened in the middle of materialized view processing. #30472 (filimonov).
- Fixed segfault which might happen if session expired during execution of
REPLACE PARTITION. #30432 (tavplubix).
preallocateoption from layout config. #30246 (Maksim Kita).
[I]LIKEfunction. Closes #28661. #30244 (Nikolay Degterinsky).
- Support nullable arguments in function
initializeAggregation. #30177 (Anton Popov).
- Fixed data-race between
StorageLog. #29946 (Azat Khuzhin).
- Fixed hanging DDL queries on Replicated database while adding a new replica. #29328 (Kevin Michel).
- Fixed bad optimizations of
ORDER BYif it contains
WITH FILL. This closes #28908. This closes #26049. #28910 (alexey-milovidov).
- Fixed queries to external databases (i.e. MySQL) with multiple columns in
(k,v) IN ((1, 2))) (but note that this has some backward incompatibility for the
clickhouse-copiersince it uses alias for tuple element). #28888 (Azat Khuzhin).
- Fixed “Column is not under aggregate function and not in GROUP BY” with
PREWHERE(Fixes: #28461). #28502 (Azat Khuzhin).
NOT-INindex optimization when not all key columns are used. This fixes #28120. #28315 (Amos Bird).
Bug Fixes (user-visible misbehaviour in official stable or prestable release
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.07.15: Removed trademark.