Altinity Stable for ClickHouse™ 21.8.15
Details of the Altinity Stable 21.8.15
Based on upstream/v188.8.131.52-lts.
ClickHouse release v184.108.40.206-altinitystable as compared to community ClickHouse v220.127.116.11:
Changes compared to the Community Build
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with merging configs that have and root XML tags. (backport of ClickHouse@213ecae) (via #114).
- Bug Fix: Backport of ClickHouse#31823 to 21.8: Fix invalid cast of nullable type when nullable primary key is used (via #110)
- Build/Testing/Packaging Improvement: Various macOS compilation and packaging fixes/backporting (via #108)
- Build/Testing/Packaging Improvement: Minor test improvements (via afb4a0a, 4c35386)
Changes compared to Altinity Stable 18.104.22.168
- Fix segfault while parsing ORC file with corrupted footer. Closes ClickHouse#33797 via ClickHouse#33984 Kruglov Pavel.
- Fix usage of functions array and tuple with literal arguments in distributed queries. Previously it could lead to Not found columns exception. ClickHouse#33938 (Anton Popov).
- Fix s3 table function reading empty file. Closes ClickHouse#33008 via ClickHouse#33037 (Kseniia Sumarokova).
- Fix hdfs url check that didn’t allow using HA namenode address. Bug was introduced in ClickHouse#31042. ClickHouse#32976 (Kruglov Pavel).
- Server might fail to start if database with MySQL engine cannot connect to MySQL server, it’s fixed. Fixes ClickHouse#14441 via ClickHouse#32802 (tavplubix).
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.05.03: Added 21.8.15 removed docsy submodules for go mod.