Altinity Kubernetes Operator 0.18.0 Release Notes
clickhouse-operator 0.18.0 Release Notes
- arm64 packages are published (closes #852)
- ‘access_management’ can be specified when defining users in CHI.
- k8s secrets can be referenced when defining user passwords. See 05-settings-01-overview.yaml.
- When CRD is deleted, operator keeps all dependent objects now (statefulsets, volumes). That prevents from incidental delete of a cluster.
- When operator restarts it does not run a reconcile cycle anymore if CHI has not been changed. That prevents unneeded pod restarts. (Closes #855)
- Operator configuration file format has been changed. See https://github.com/Altinity/clickhouse-operator/blob/0.18.0/config/config.yaml. Configuration in old format is supported for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a bug ‘unable to decode watch event: no kind “ClickHouseOperatorConfiguration” is registered’ that could appear in some k8s configurations.
- Removed INFORMATION_SCHEMA from schema propagation. (closes #854)
- Added a containerPort to metrics-exporter (#834)
Last modified 2023.07.31: Updated "Release Notes" headings for consistency and clarity