Altinity.Cloud 22.3.14 Release Notes
- Allow to select a node type when launching a cluster from backup (available for Altinity staff only).
DROP TABLEis executed now before restoring a table from the backup.
CPUis correctly displayed in cores on
Environmentpage in this release.
clickhouse-operatorhas been upgraded to
- Fixed a bug that did not allow to enter ‘0’ in cluster settings.
- Fixed a bug that might result in cluster not going online when using ClickHouse versions 22.2 and above.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect display of billing data for GCP environments.
- Fixed a bug with AWS NLB usage.
- Fixed a bug with cluster metadata not being stored in backup sometimes.
Last modified 2023.07.31: Updated "Release Notes" headings for consistency and clarity