- Clone database feature that allows to clone database w/o data copy on same host
- Force restart of an individual node
- Show pod events in a node view
- Current quota usage is now displayed on an environment screen
- User role can be specified when inviting user to an environment
- Progress bar when applying changes to a cluster
- Operator managed persistence is now default for new environments, and can be turned on for existing ones. It allows to re-scale volumes w/o downtime
- Re-publish ZK clusters
- Backup configuration is currently always deployed, even if schedule is disabled
- ClickHouse version recommendations were improved
- IAM-managed access to backup bucket is now allowed
- Data rebalance UI has been improved
- Cluster are now sorted alphabetically
- Asynchronous metrics log frequency is reduced for new clusters
- Changed some ‘default’ profile settings (part of operator release):
- Enabled ‘do_not_merge_across_partitions_select_final’
- Set ’load_balancing’ to ’nearest_hostname’
- Set niceness (‘os_thread_priority’) to 2.
- Fixed data consistency checks for 3 replica clusters
- Improved loading speed for Accounts screen
- Copy Data wizard can now work with non-Altinity.Cloud ClickHouse
- Fixed Auth0 integration with Okta
Fixed in 23.1.23 2022-03-10
- Fixed a bug with version upgrades for ClickHouse 23.1 and above that might result in cluster not going online after restart
- Fixed a bug with “Workload->Replication” screen did not display any results
- Fixed a bug with “Copy Data Between Clusters” tool that did not work correctly in a replicated cluster with non-partitioned tables in some cases
- Display an error message if “Schema Consistency -> Create table on all nodes” fails with an error
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2023.03.10: Added 23.1.23 2022-03-10