- Added a feature to convert from non-replicated to replicated MergeTree (available for Altinity staff only)
- Data Migration Tool to copy data between clusters (available for Altinity staff only)
- New ‘Launch from Backup’ wizard that allows to pick any backup source, including outside of Altinity.Cloud
- Replication status in Workload Alert cluster owners when Altinity access level is changed
- Backlink button to the Environment page
- Proxy connection mode for Anywhere clusters
- Workload tab was refactored to show 3 panels: Queries, Replication and Processes
- Workload is sorted in descending order by default
- Table creation hints were updated in Explorer
- Improved loading test datasets feature
- User is automatically redirected to the last visited page on re-login
- Fixed restoring a backup in sharded and replicated cluster with tables replicated to every shard
- Fixed sorting order in dashboard
- Last insert timestamp now displays timestamp for Kafka inserts correctly now
- Fixed SELECT ALL IGNORED for detached parts
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.10.07: Fixed release date