- New tool to review and remove detached parts
- New tool to test connectivity to Kafka broker
- New tool to import test datasets – available for 22.3 ClickHouse version and above
- Default log level for new clusters is set to ‘information’. Users can edit log level using ’logger/level’ cluster setting
- Storage size is displayed as ‘Pending’ if rescale has not been complete
- Improved version upgrade recommendations
- Improved Schema and Workload tabs
- Fixed a bug with uptime schedule that could unexpectidly stop clusters sometimes
- Fixed a bug with memory configuration settings if cluster is resumed to the different node size
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.07.21: Release notes updates.