- User role is now displayed on Account page
- A warning is displayed on ClickHouse version upgrade is available
- Sorting has been added to the Schema tab
- A tool to convert a table from MergeTree to ReplicatedMergeTree (available for superadmins only)
- VPC Endpoint status is displayed on Connections popup
- Custom tolerations can be specified for node types
- User is automatically authenticated as ClickHouse admin when starting a new cluster
- Schedule icon opens a Schedule popup now
- When rescaling a volume, minimum rescale ratio is 20% of the volume size
- Org admin can access Environment details now (previously it was only possible with Env admin)
- ClickHouse use authentication fixes
- List of backups was sometimes not properly sorted
- Fixed a possible race condition in backup and restore of replicated clusters
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.07.21: Release notes updates.