- Explorer now requires user authorization using ClickHouse user/password
- Altinity staff does not have an access to the data by default. Multiple levels of access can be granted by a customer – that enables ‘altinity’ user to work with the data.
- New ‘Workload’ tab in Explorer to analyze typical queries
- Copy to Clipboard buttons in Connection Details
- DataDog metrics are labeled with environment and cluster
- clickhouse-operator user is restricted to Altinity network only
- Brute force protection is enabled for password recovery form
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.05.16: 22.6.18 ACM update.