- Allow to select a node type when launching a cluster from backup (available for Altinity staff only).
DROP TABLEis executed now before restoring a table from the backup.
CPUis correctly displayed in cores on
Environmentpage in this release.
clickhouse-operatorhas been upgraded to
- Fixed a bug that did not allow to enter ‘0’ in cluster settings.
- Fixed a bug that might result in cluster not going online when using ClickHouse versions 22.2 and above.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect display of billing data for GCP environments.
- Fixed a bug with AWS NLB usage.
- Fixed a bug with cluster metadata not being stored in backup sometimes.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.10.06: Update release notes for acm and stable builds