- Notifications for cluster related events can be configured
- Datadog integration
- Option to force Auth0 authentication for organization
- Dark UI theme
- Cmd/Ctrl+Enter in Explorer can be used to run a query
- ZooKeeper is now stopped when cluster is stopped
- Warning has been removed from volume rescale popup
- Monitoring links have been moved to the top in order to make it easier to find
- Max part size has been reduced to 50GB
- Column compression tab is more compact now
- When backup operation is in progress all operations that may incidentally restart the cluster are blocked now
- Fixed a bug with list of databases sometimes could not be parsed in user dialog
- Fixed a bug with replica cluster creation
- Fixed latest backup timestamp display for stopped clusters
- Fixed a bug with table restore from a backup that could download full cluster backup instead of a single table
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.