- Used/available quota is now displayed when starting a cluster
- New System Metrics Grafana dashboard
- Reset Anywhere action in order to disconnect from the Anywhere environment
- Rebalance data across storage volumes
- Tracking customer credits when invoicing
- In the list of accounts, environments for a particular account are now displayed
- Anywhere connection wizard has been improved
- Sensitive environment settings are back to readonly for non-Anywhere clusters
- Multiple improvements to backup functionality
- Multiple improvements to Copy Data between Clusters feature
- Log storage has been migrated to Grafana Loki
- Fixed latest backup timestamp that has not been updated sometimes
- StatusCheck now works for Anywhere environments
- Billing estimates are now correct for Anywhere clusters
- MaterializedView tables are now correctly restored when using Consistency check tool
- Fixed a UI bug with ClickHouse version was not displayed when one of cluster nodes was down
- Fixed Kafka Connection tool generated XML that was sometimes incorrect
- Fixed Environment Variable settings page that did not allow to specify non-secret settings
- Fixed a bug that did not allow to restore GCP backup to AWS or vice versa to an automatically created cluster due to incorrect node specifications
- Billing reports are now displayed correctly for Anywhere clusters
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.11.18: 22.11.30 release