- New ‘Errors’ tab under DBA tools
- New ‘Cluster Consistency’ tab under DBA tools
- Allow to restrict access to cluster management for Altinity stuff
- Setup and initial configuration of Anywhere environments
- Dashboard is enabled for env and org admins
- Copy Data feature is enabled for env and org admins
- Logging into Loki for Anywhere tenants
- Option to turn on ClickHouse SQL access management for users
- Pod status in the Node view
- Environment variables from a k8s secret
- Processes tab have been improved
- Multi-statements now can be executed in Explorer
- When ClickHouse cluster is upgraded to the new version, the UI now allows to easily pick Altinity.Stable and Community versions
- ClickHouse version upgrade recommendations have been improved
- When user returns with a direct cluster link, cluster Environment is automatically selected as a current one
- Fixed sort order in a list of nodes dropdown in Explorer
- Fixed backup restore scenarios between different environments and clusters
- Fixed a bug with detached parts could not be deleted for ‘.inner.’ tables
- Fixed Kafka connection tool in GCP environments
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.10.06: Update release notes for acm and stable builds