- Restore cluster from an External backup (available for superadmins only)
- Restore single table from a backup
- New Grafana dashboard for logs
- UI facelifting on Cluster and Nodes dashboards
- System tables are now hidden by default on Schema dashboard
- Stronger security for Grafana monitoring dashboard
- Better performance of Billing dashboard
- Use ‘pd-ssd’ fast storage for ZooKeeper nodes in GCP
- Cluster dashboard now shows a warning if backup utility is outdated
- Backup line item is now correctly displayed for GCP clusters
- Support plan is now displayed on a billing page
- Error Log section is removed from ClickHouse logs page
- Fixed ON CLUSTER switch behavior
- Removed deprecated ClickHouse settings from default profile
- Removed deprecated node annotations
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.