- New Environment Settings section into cluster configuration
- default_replica_path and default_replica_name settings are now pre-populated that to simplifies creation of ReplicatedMergeTree tables (requires ClickHouse 21.1+)
- Node selector is now available at the Explorer page. It allows to run queries against an individual node.
- Improved usability of cluster settings
- Fixed a bug with “.inner.” tables did not properly work in Explorer
- Fixed a bug with orgadmin did not have permissions to modify cluster settings
- Fixed a bug with orgadmin could see user plain password in user audit log when password is changed
- Upgraded to clickhouse-operator to 0.14.1. That fixes a possible failure of schema creation when adding a new replica to the cluster.
- Upgraded ClickHouse Backup to 1.0.9. That fixes restore of materialized views and distributed tables.
- Backup and security improvements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.