- Expiration date for trials can be adjusted from UI (previously it could only be done with an API call)
- Expiration date for notifications can be configured
- Units to the billing usage page
- Legend to the Columns tab that clarifies key flags
- UI has been refreshed with a new version of Clarity.Design library
- When user VPC endpoint is configured Access Point URLs are switched to ‘internal’ now
- AWS NLB is disabled by default. It can be enabled on Environment level if needed
- Cron job logs are sent to centralized logging
- Processes view is fixed for ClickHouse versions 21.8
- Estimated costs for GCP are corrected
- Trial notifications are not longer created for blocked organizations
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.