- Usage details are available in Billing
- Download links to issued invoices are available in Billing
- Backup cost is extracted as a separate line item. Previously it was a part of a storage cost.
- VPC Endpoint status is displayed when enabled
- Datadog integration is supported for ClickHouse logs. Contact us with your datadog agent id.
- GCP support
- Enabled support for Altinity Builds of ClickHouse
- Networks are removed from ClickHouse users creation. It is now controlled in Connectivity on a cluster level
- ZooKeeper cluster size can not be selected anymore. It is adjusted automatically.
- Available API endpoints are now filtered according to the user role. Previously, user could see all API even if those could not be used.
- Fixed a bug with node endpoints being unavailable under VPC endpoint
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.