- Allow users to configure alerts for the cluster. Note: cluster may be restarted when email is used for a first time
- IP/CIDR whitelisting to protect access point access
- Compression ratio column on a Schema tab
- Email notifications (system)
- Notifications to a specific recipient (system)
- ‘Prepare All Invoices’ super-button that sends invoices to all paid customers (system)
- CC and BCC addresses for invoices
- Users and ClickHouse users passwords are now required to be 12 characters at least
- Session timeout is increased to 60 minutes
- Troubleshooting mode now allows Altinity Engineers to enter the failed node
- ‘View Logs’ are renamed to ‘Logs’
- Backup utility is updated to [altinity/ClickHouse Backup:1.0.16](https://github.com/Altinity/ClickHouse Backup/releases/tag/1.0.16). That improves speed of backups among other fixes.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2022.03.11: Updated with qa approved `20220311_steinsgate`.