Clickhouse Altinity Stable Release™ 184.108.40.206
The release includes several dozen bug fixes from the previous release.
Major New Features
- Server startup time has been reduced by parsing metadata in parallel.
- Improved performance of primary key analysis for LowCardinality columns. That was a performance regression introduced in 20.3.
- Improved performance of queries with large tuples and tuples used in primary key.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attaching Materialized Views to system tables.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of
iffunction with NULLs.
- Fixed segfaults in rare cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented predicate pushdown for queries using
SIGSEGVin Kafka engine when broker is unavailable.
- Fixed a bug leading to
block structure mismatcherror for queries with
- Fixed TTL processing logic to process all partitions in one run.
- Fixed a bug of parsing of row policies from configuration files that could result in missing policies sometimes.
- Fixed a bug with
ALTER TABLE UPDATEcould produce incorrect results when updating Nullable columns.
- Fixed a bug with codecs not working properly for MergeTree compact parts.
Updated RPM packages for Altinity Stable Release can be found in the Altinity Stable Repository. The ClickHouse repository can be used for DEB packages but check version numbers carefully.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.