Clickhouse Altinity Stable Release™ 18.104.22.168
This is a combined release of 22.214.171.124, upgraded to 126.96.36.199 after review.
Major New Features
enable_scalar_subquery_optimization setting is disabled by default. It is required in order to perform rolling upgrades to 20.x versions.
- Fixed a bug with non-Date/DateTime columns not being allowed in TTL expressions
- Fixed a bug in the Kafka engine that sometimes prevented committing a message back to the broker if the broker was temporarily unavailable
- Fixed a bug in which the boolean functions ‘or’ and ‘and’ might return incorrect results when called on more than 10 arguments if some of them are NULL
- Fixed server side certificates in docker image
- Fixed a possible race condition between insert quorum and drop partition
- Volume selection in merge process could move data back to the first volume in storage policy in some cases
- Mutations that did not work if
insert_quorumhas been used for the table
- Deduplication logic that ignored dependent materialized views if a duplicate for the main table has been detected. The fix is turned off by default and can be enabled with a new
- Kafka engine could result in data losses when ZooKeeper is temporarily not available
- Kafka engine did not allow users to drop a table with incorrect Kafka topic
- Kafka engine did not allow users to use subqueries in attached materialized views
ALTER TABLE MODIFY CODECdefault expression and a codec are specified
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.