The Clusters View page allows you to view available clusters and access your profile settings.
To access the Clusters View page while logged in to Altinity.Cloud, click Altinity Cloud Manager.
The Clusters View page is separated into the following sections:
- A: Cluster Creation: For more information on how to create new clusters, see the Administrator Guide.
- B: Clusters: Each cluster associated with your Altinity.Cloud account is listed in either tile format, or as a short list.
- C: User Management:
- Change which environment clusters are on display.
- Access your Account Settings.
Organizational Admins have additional options in the left navigation panel that allows them to select the Accounts, Environments, and Clusters connected to the organization’s Altinity.Cloud account.
Accounts who are assigned to multiple Altinity.Cloud environments can select which environment’s clusters they are viewing. To change your current environment:
- Click the environment dropdown in the upper right hand corner, next to your user profile icon.
- Select the environment to use. You will automatically view that environment’s clusters.
Accounts that have permission to manage environments access them through the following process:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Environments.
For more information on managing environments, see the Administrator Guide.
For information about access your account profile and settings, see Account Settings.
For details on how to launch and manage clusters, see the Administrator Guide for Clusters.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.