How to Configure Cluster Profiles
How to update the cluster’s profiles.
8 May 2023 · Read time 1 min
Cluster profiles allow you to set the user permissions and settings based on their assigned profile.
The Cluster Profiles can be accessed from the Clusters View or from the Cluster Details by selecting Configure > Settings.
- ACM URL format:
Figure 1 - Clusters Settings menu.
Add a New Setting
Use to create a new Attribute setting or duplicate and modify an existing setting.
- config.d file
- users.d file
Figure 2 - ADD SETTING button.
To add a new new setting:
- From the Cluster Settings page, select ADD SETTING.
- Provide profile’s Name and Description, then click OK.
Figure 3 - Cluster Setting Details dialog box.
Edit an Existing Profile
To edit an existing profile:
Figure 4 - Edit Cluster Setting Details dialog box.
- Select the menu to the left of the profile to update and select Edit, or select Edit Settings.
- To add a profile setting, select Add Setting and enter the Name and Value, then click OK to store your setting value.
- To edit an existing setting, select the menu to the left of the setting to update. Update the Name and Value, then click OK to store the new value.
Figure 5 - Edit Delete Attribute dialog box.
To delete an existing profile:
- Select the menu to the left of the profile to update and select Delete.
- Select OK to confirm the profile deletion.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2023.05.26: added Cluster Settings images