Viewing the database schema for clusters and nodes.
The Schema page allows you to view the databases, tables, and other details.
To access the Schema page:
Select Explore from either the Clusters View or the Clusters Detail Page.
Select Schema from the top tab.
Select the following node options:
- Any: Any node selected from the Zookeeper parameters.
- All: Run the query against all nodes in the cluster.
- Node: Select a specific node to run the query against.
To view details on a table, select the table name. The following details are displayed:
- Table Description: Details on the table’s database, engine, and other details.
- Table Schema: The
CREATE TABLEcommand used to generate the table.
- Sample Rows: A display of 5 selected rows from the table to give an example of the data contents.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.
Last modified 2023.05.18: Move Cluster from Admin to General section to match Beta site changes