The Processes page displays the currently running processes on a cluster or node.
To view the processes page:
Select Processes from the top tab.
Select the following node options:
- Any: Any node selected from the Zookeeper parameters.
- All: Run the query against all nodes in the cluster.
- Node: Select a specific node to run the query against.
The following information is displayed:
- Query ID: The ClickHouse ID of the query.
- Query: The ClickHouse query that the process is running.
- Time: The elapsed time of the process.
- User: The ClickHouse user running the process.
- Client Address: The address of the client submitting the process.
- Action: Stop or restart a process.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it!
Sorry to hear that. We'll track this issue and see how we can improve.